I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Preschool Items in the Teacher Stores

Well, I sadly was waylaid by a nasty stomach virus on Friday and throughout the weekend.  I am not sick very often, but found myself abandoning my Little People Friday afternoon as I decided that I just couldn't make it through the rest of the school day.  Well, I didn't exactly abandon them, since I work with two other teachers and a sub was called in to replace me.  But I did take my leave of them - quickly.

Ever since then I've been in various recovery stages, gearing up to feel good enough to return tomorrow.  I was able to finish my Halloween printable set and get it in the teacher stores this evening.

Here are thumbnails:






Here's what is included in this set:


-Two 11 x 17”  patterning pages with cards to add that practice ABAB and ABCABC patterning
(10) 4.25” x 5.5” “Clothespin Counting” cards

-Two Math Grid  games (Haunted House and Spider Web) in two different sizes (8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”)

-Three Halloween song cards and corresponding song props (Five Little Pumpkins, Five Little Bats and Five Little Jack O’ Lanterns).

-Two Spider web Math/Play Dough Mats  in two different sizes (8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”)

-One Pumpkin Math/Play Dough Mat in two different sizes (8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”)

-Two “Which One is Different” full-color cards to practice visual discrimination

-One set of 11 x 17” number sequencing cards  (The page has 3 strips of  pumpkin sequencing cards)

-Nine “Jack O’ Lantern match up cards

-Three Halloween Graphing Printables:  “Have You Ever Made a Jack-o-lantern”, “What is Your 

-Favorite Type of Jack-o-lantern” and “Have You Ever Made a Jack-o-lantern?”

You can find this set in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and my Teacher's Notebook Store.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment